The pole human cerebral organoids and reprogrammed stem cells :
- allows share of expertise for projects with reprogrammed human stem cells (hiPSCs) and derivatives notably neural stem cells, neurons and cerebral organoids. It gives assistance for purchase, maintenance, storage and manipulation of hiPSCs.
- proposes adapted equipment as well as validated protocols for the manipulation and processing of the models involved
- technological surveys and experiences feedback will benefit the design of your project through advices on the existing strategies, the local and technical feasability or the available tools
- it offers a range of practical training courses, technical and scientific supervision, and empowerment for students and permanent staff
- within the framework of a collaborative work, it is possible to transfer part of a project as well as asking for the development of new models and applications derived from hiPSCs
Thomas JUNGAS, PhD, IR, completed on 2018 a training of reprogramming, maintenance and differentiation of pluripotent stem cells.
"Inhibition of DHFR targets the self-renewing potential of brain tumor initiating cells."
Fawal MA, Jungas T, Davy A.
Cancer Lett. 2021 Apr 10;503:129-137. doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2021.01.026.